Sunday, October 13, 2013

i started a blog

Today's little victory is that I finally have completed one of my life's ambitions of starting a blog. I have put it off for years. Many things seemed overwhelming about starting a blog. Choosing a title, topic, color scheme, logo all seemed daunting beyond words. Anyone who knows me will tell you, I can be a bit obsessive about design. I am sure that I will redesign this blog many times as my design taste matures and evolves. Being such a book worm also made the task of writing troublesome. I love words and want to do them justice. I decided that centering my blog around small successes in my life made the blog creating task more manageable and less intimidating. I strive to be an optimist and creating an avenue to reflect my triumphs, both large and small, seemed a great way to stay grateful. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my blog and leave comments. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment