Tuesday, October 15, 2013

i've fallen for fall

Today's little victory, I cannot take credit for...it's all mother nature. Autumn is here and I couldn't be happier about it. Fall encompasses all of my favorite things: sweater weather, warm colors, savory food and fall leaves. The photo below is a picture from my apartment balcony. Not too shabby, for an apartment complex. I love anything apple so when the spiced hard ciders start hitting the shelves, I am a happy girl. I am not a coffee drinker but during the autumn months, I flock with the masses to Starbucks to consume the season in a drink, their apple cider with whipped cream and caramel. If you haven't tried it, I'm telling you, it's worth the calories. Living in Indiana, autumn is a great time to get out and enjoy neighborhood events. Weekends are filled with fall carnivals, outdoor antique markets, apple picking events at orchards and covered bridge festivals. I will be hitting up my favorite covered bridge festival, Parke County's 57th Annual Covered Bridge Festival, this weekend. It is the perfect fall outing, great food, perfect weather and shopping :) Visit their website, for more information. Please comment if you have suggestions of any other Indianapolis area fall events worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment