Thursday, January 2, 2014

happy new year!

As I mentioned in my last post, we spent New Year's Eve at a close friend's wedding.  It was a great way to ring in the new year, surrounded by love and friendship...of course the tasty treats and cocktails didn't hurt either. lol  The attire was black tie so it gave Tom and I an excuse to clean up right.  I think we didn't do too shabby, if I do say so myself. 

After sleeping in on New Year's Day, I got to thinking about what 2014 will hold and reflecting on all the adventures of 2013.  This past year has been the happiest I can remember.  I spent it next to the man I love, strengthening our relationship and learning more about one another...it just doesn't get much better than that.  It seems that my contentment has drifted into other areas of my life as well.  My job continues to challenge me and keep me on my toes.  This is perfect for me because I hate routine and really thrive when I can be creative.  My family and friends are all in good health and in wonderful places in their lives.  2013 has given me many blessings that I hope to never take for granted.  I have a sneaking suspension that 2014 is just going to keep getting better.  I wish you and your loved ones health, wealth and happiness in the new year!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment